To support the draft EIS notification period, three online Q&A sessions were held on Saturday 29 August, Wednesday 2 September and Monday 7 September. During the Q&A sessions we spoke with a number of people and answered their questions relating to the draft EIS. The questions covered a diverse range of topics including:
- potential traffic impacts
- dust and air quality
- the location
- operational hours
- drill mud processing
- fire hazard risk and mitigation
- liquid waste storage and processing
- asbestos transport and temporary storage
- other comparable sites operated by Hi-Quality
- need for the proposal
- waste stockpiling
- waste types that are accepted.
Hi-Quality will respond to submissions through a revised EIS to be provided to EPSDD.
If you have any questions or would like to know more you can email Hi-Quality at email@example.com.